Sunday, January 29, 2012

who came to your house tonight?

There is a Fresh beat Ban episode where they graduate from music school.  This episode is by far my least favorite; it's tedious to watch them come up with stupid things to do as a career such as a singing fireman that puts out fires with bubbles or something ridiculous as this.  Anyway, after watching this show today, A. wanted to graduate too.  Since B. saved his cap and gown, I got it for A. and then got busy doing something with K.

Side note: B. saved this because he knew it cost $80 and he is convinced that he will save us money by saving his for about 30 years to allow our children to wear his.  Though I oblige in this ridiculousness, I highly doubt that they will be allowed to wear his gown.  I hope I am wrong.  In the mean time, A. can use it for dress up

Anyway, when I came downstairs with K., this is what I found...
 That's right, B. was cooking dinner in his cap and gown.  A. immediately yelled, "the graduationer is here!"

 After everyone had a chance to try it on, we asked A. what she would like to be once she graduates.  Well, my little one that is scared of everything, apparently wants to go to college to become a ghost.  I'm not exactly sure what you have to study to be a ghost, but she is going to figure it out.  So, then the ghosts came to our house.
If only this little happy guy knew he was about to be turned into a ghost by his big sister.  


K., Mommy really loves you and what a good sport you are to go along with your sister in all of her games.  You truly have the best nature and I'm so happy that you are a part of our family!!

Who came to your house for dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment