Monday, January 23, 2012

not me monday

Another confession, I am a blog stalker.  I stalk blogs to get ideas for my kids, I stalk blogs of people that I know, I stalk blogs of friends of friends, I stalk blogs of people I don't know and begin to find their families interesting.  I am nosy.  I'm ok with it.  One of these blogs does "Not me Monday's"  Though I won't do this every Monday, I think I have the perfect entry for today.

I would never set up a new area where the paint is accessible to my children. If I did, and I realized that having said paint out was possibly a bad idea, I would probably find a new place to put it.



 Maybe...  If not, I would definitely not allow my 3 year old to paint by herself.  If I did, I would probably keep my 10 month old away from her.  I would not allow her to paint all over him. Maybe...




If I did allow her to paint on him, I would at least stop her from painting on herself.  Maybe....

 I would absolutely not leave them alone because finding the camera is more of a priority than keeping them clean. 



  It isn't me because I think that their obviously happy orange and green faces were worth the clean up. 
My FAVORITE pic

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Those pictures are great! And, I love K's overalls - super cute! I hope they didn't get paint on them!

    ReplyDelete