Sunday, October 30, 2011

your wish is my command

Since this is one of my very favorite pictures of A. It is still framed on our wall.  People always comment on and those same people asked if we were going to do the same thing with K.  Here is the difference between my children:

A. at 6 weeks.  Very unhappy in her pumpkin

K. at 7 months.  He is one with his pumpkin.  He probably sat in there for 15 minutes smiling and looking around.




Now, the fun begins:

 A. decided she also wanted in the pumpkin that is also on top of the art table.  I'm sure you see where this is going... She had her picture taken and then promptly fell off the back of the table.  I think this is the order of the next chain of events...
1. I plopped K. on the floor and ran to her. 
2. K. immediately started screaming because he was scared from A.'s screaming. 
3. B. dropped the camera to run over. 
4. Since I had A. and could tell she was going to be fine, I was trying to direct him to pick up the pumpkin so it didn't get ruined all the while yelling because he dropped the camera. 
5. B. couldn't hear me over the crying so was saying, "what, what, what." 
6. That then made me talk louder so I think our neighbors were thinking they should call the cops because someone was dying or that we were putting on a haunted house. 
7. A. stopped crying and asked us if we were alright and if she could please have some ice.

All for the sake of a picture!

Here are some beauties of the pumpkin carving adventure...
 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for taking that picture. I love it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete