Sunday, October 23, 2011

apple red happiness


Today could not have been more different than yesterday.  So much better that B. asked me if A. was bipolar.  We all slept in a little, well until 6:20,  had breakfast on the deck and then got ready for church.  It was A.'s first time singing in the choir.  There was no crying, no wanting mommy, no fear at all.  This time she had an audience of over 100 people.  I know that I am biased, but I think she was awesome.   Well, minus the bow but we had no choice in that matter. My favorite part was the almost fall or maybe the fantastic moves at the end. 

 
A. is the youngest one up there.  She moved up to "big girl choir" a few weeks ago and despite not getting a treat every time, she loves it.  She is supposed to be in this choir until age 6.  That's 3 years of big bow wearing songs.  Don't worry, I won't post every one, just the first.


And for kicks, here is my boy motoring around during rehearsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment