Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pre K

Welcome to maternity leave where I have ¸vowed to try and update this blog.  There are so many stories that are already fading from my memory... 


This boy is now in Pre K.  There was a long emotional roller coaster where we didn't know if he would get into the program.  We didn't know if he would have to stay at his fabulous school where we pay for him to go full time or have half days at the free program.  The free program that would allow me to decrease my work schedule to 4 mornings and 1 full day.  I called the school in tears because I didn't know how we would still pay for everything.  Then, one day, he just got in.  They just called, 4 days before he was supposed to start and said, "we need to know in the next few minutes if he is coming."  Well, you don't have to ask me twice...  Then, the tears were leaving his old school, his amazing teachers, and his friends.  Can you say pregnancy emotions?

K.'s pre K questions
1. What is your favorite color? green
2. What is your favorite thing about school?  playing
3. Who is your best friend?  Lincoln
4.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  A football player
5.  Do you behave at school?  yes



No comments:

Post a Comment