Monday, December 28, 2015

let the waiting begin

From Oct 2015-

This is the first time that we have not known the sex of the baby by week 20.  This is the first time that I have felt such peace yet such anticipation for the arrival of our little one.  A. was born at 39 weeks and 5 days.  K. was born at 36 weeks and 5 days.  So, this little baby could come at any time now.  I keep setting milestones to pass 
 1) Oct 1 so that my 12 weeks of FMLA leave would get us through the New Year-- check  
2) Oct 12 so that we go on our trip to Williamsburg






Check- though not witout some excitement.  After we went to bed on Fri night, I started having contractions.  They were pretty consistent for over 3 hours though never got more intenxe.  Brandon was looking up hospitals and we were getting excited that Nanny and Pappy would be around to see their great grandchild in his/her first hours.  But, when we were getting up to get ready to go, poof, no more contractions.  Only a very tired Mama that couldn't handle the all day trip to Busch Gardens.  So, everyone else went and I had a glorious spa pedicure and walk around Colonial Williamsburg by myself.  Thanks baby

3) Career day for A.  on Oct 14-- check

OK baby-- now it is time to come.  I've told every single patient that I may not be back.  Lets do this





No comments:

Post a Comment