Wednesday, August 7, 2013

the warm up ride

Whenever we go skiing, we go on a green run first.  It's the warm up run.  So, when we went to Funland at Rehobeth beach, we thought a nice warm up ride would be helpful.  The whole family jumped on the carousel.

 It was low key and fun.  The kids were smiling and laughing.  Then, A. moved onto bigger and better things with her daddy.


 My girl has a need for speed and with anything spinning, B. is the person to take her.  We searched for something for K. and thought that the swings would fulfill his spinning need for speed.



I mean, they were fun and all, so fun that A. had to join in, but they weren't really his limit.  



The mini Ferris[o wheel... not so much.  The 3 of us smashed into the ride because K. had to have an adult since he was under 3.  I think the reason he had to have supervision was to entertain him; even without me in there, he and A. were touching knees.  It was the slowest thing ever so we started telling knock knock jokes have way through the ride.

Obviously, that was not the ride to end the night.  They were both still "looking for more surprises", according to A.  OK... I will buckle my giant 2.5 year old(I guess it is an advantage of being a tall kid) into the up and down flight ride.  I will take off my shoes so they don't fly into the head of the person standing below and pretend that I'm not going to grip him with all my might because I'm scared he is going to fly off.  

I'm not so sure about this

The face isn't so much fear but more of a you are hurting my knees and ankles face


Yes, this is fun!!!



 I guess we have some thrill seekers on our hands.  No more steer the truck and boat rides, they are the new warm up rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment