Thursday, June 20, 2013

stay at home mom redemption

You may remember from my first hour as a stay at home mom, that things weren't going quite as planned.  However, I feel like my last morning (which happened to be a week ago now)showed some redemption.  We started to get the hang of things and get into a routine just when I had to go back to work.  Of course.

The kids actually slept in.  Well, they slept until 6:50. Then we cuddled in bed while we watched TV.  It was soo nice.  We headed down stairs and had some smoothies and then A. and I did an insanity workout.  That little girl was jumping higher and longer than any person on the video.  I'm pretty sure she could start earning some income as a back up insanity girl.  Maybe then I wouldn't have to go back to work.  Anyway, I digress.  We somehow managed to all get showered, K. included because the shower is oh so fun and he thinks it tickles, and then headed downstairs.  I had some chores to do and these 2 kiddos kept themselves entertained with painting for almost 1 hour.


It's a roller coaster.  Its her ploy for her to get us to take her to an amusement park


It's a dinosaur "ROAR"

I call it a parenting win for 1 day.  But, as I was writing this blog today, we had abt 20 minutes to go before karate.  In that 20 minutes while I tried to finish the blog about my day of success, we had a potty accident, Popsicle accident with red Popsicle on the carpet, and 2 kids to change.  Well, good days and bad days I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment