Monday, June 3, 2013

funny funny guy



I think K.'s teachers are going to be calling us everyday because he will be loud and interrupting class.  He loves attention and he thinks he is soooo funny.  To me, his jokes are funny because 1) I am his mom and 2) I think knock knock jokes are funny. But, to the average person, he would be annoying.

K: Knock knock
Me: Who's there
K: Kabub
Me: Kaleb who
K: hi!

K. knock Knock
Me: Who's there
K: turkey
Me: turkey who
K: gobble gobble

Imagine that joke about 10 other times with different animals

K: knock knock
Me: who's there
K: orange
Me: orange who
K: yum

ok-- so as I'm writing them, they really aren't that funny.  But imagine if this face is telling you the joke


is it funny now?  How about if you hear them in the car, and at the dinner table, and in the afternoon, and in the morning, and outside, and inside.  Are they funny now?  Somehow, I still think that they are.  Must be a mother's love.



No comments:

Post a Comment