Monday, December 3, 2012

so many blogs, so little time

I've had things to write about swimming in my head for weeks but I just haven't found the time to write them. I'm hoping to roll out a bunch in the next few days because, well, K. is at an age where he is hilarious and I don't want to forget it when he grows.  A. is at a stage where she is trifling yet fantastic all at the same time and I also don't want to forget it.

I'll start with the genius that is my son.  This was taken the day after thanksgiving.  We were all eating dinner and then got up to begin the evening frenzy that is cleaning the kitchen, taking baths, getting lunches ready, and inevitably having one child do something crazy.  This was K.'s.

So you're saying he may not be a rocket scientist...
And, his crazy mom worked with people with brain injuries and was having serious anxiety this whole time...

No comments:

Post a Comment