Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what is k. doing

I find myself always writing about A primarily b/c almost 3 month old babies don't do much. Here is what K. is doing....
Surprisingly little of this... He is a super calm baby, most of the time he is doing this...
lounging on laps, couches, play mats etc. 

My kid is an eating freak; during the day he eats ever 2-3 hours.  So much so that my almost 3 year old began to breast feed her doll.  Yes, I do recognize that she will hate me for this picture sometime during her life. hehe

Other stuff he is doing:
  • sleeping every night from 8:00pm -5:51 am.  I don't know how he knows it is 5:51 on the dot but he starts saying "ma, ba" every day at 5:51
  • sucking on his hands and thumbs
  • smiling.  He's been smiling every once in awhile for everyone else but me.  In the past few days, he has started smiling to tickles and faces.  However, he still thinks his daddy is the funniest person on earth.  Me, not so much.
  • Cuddling
I think that's about it.  Not to much yet, but we love him!

1 comment: