Saturday, May 28, 2016

A. For president


When R. Was born, I cancelled our cleaning ladies for awhile.  I was home and could take care of the house.  A. literally thought that everyone in America had cleaning ladies and didn't know that most people had to run a vacuum and clean a toilet. So, it was good for all of us.  Well, when I went back to work in Jan., we hired them back.  Thankfully, we have the luxury of having help so that when I am home with the kids, I'm only spending part of my time cleaning up after them and doing the laundry, and cooking etc.  However, A. did not kike the way they were making her bed.  She wanted them fired.  On one hand, excuse me little entitled girl?  On the other hand, she has a point, they are providing us a service so we should be happy with that service.  So, we settled on writing them a note.  She left this note on her bed.  

Well, great plan except that they speak little to no English.  They certainly can not understand 2nd grade spelling of English.  So, back to the drawing board.  

But, expect this sign in about 40 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment