Saturday, April 26, 2014

get out more?

We had a speedy little trip to Hershey, PA last weekend.  These 2 kiddos got into the hotel, a mere Comfort Inn, and thought it was the best thing ever.  K. came to get me to show me that they not only had a bath tub, but also... wait for it.... soap in these bags or "doap in keese".  That's right, did you know that hotels provide soap? Apparently, my children are deprived.
The proof 
 The next part, the jumping on the beds, off of chairs, and from 1 bed to another may or may not have had parental involvement and initiation.  I mean, the rules go out the window when in a hotel... apparently.


 At the end of the weekend, after roller coasters, zoo animals, and making their own candy bars, K. still said, "you know why I happy, Momma?  Dey have doap at da hotel."  Anyone want to culture my kids more?  Apparently, they are a little simple minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment