Monday, September 9, 2013

"its my favit""

K. and A. are direct opposites in how much attention that they need during the day.  A. likes to do whatever I am doing while I often have to yell to K., "what are you doing, are you OK?"  His answer is either
A. I in payroom
B. I pay tuks
C. Jus gofin, I be bak minit

Yes, I am aware that my yard looks awful and that my husband is a superintendent.  We are working on it :)


It is C. where I catch him 2 seconds before he is about to go out the door with his golf club.  Or, I catch him as he is putting on his rain boots; they are the only shoes that he can put on himself.  So, he now has indoor plastic golf clubs and outdoor golf clubs that are real golf clubs.  C. is also the only thing that he HAS to do during the day.  He could care less if I change his diaper, let him sleep, or even feed him as long as he can play golf.

When we went on our mini vacation with Aunt Stacy, we had a few minutes before the theme park opened and there was free minigolf. It wasn't minigolf with waterfalls and windmills.  It was more of torn up green carpet with a stream running through.  A. hit the ball into the water about 100 times just so that she could fish it out.  K. hit the ball towards the hole and made the shot in under 4 strokes every time. When we were leaving, he cried and cried saying, "It my favite game"  We told him about the carousel and roller coaster where we were headed, he really just wanted to stay and play golf.  Then, the next day when we were headed back to the park, he asked for the put put.

His highlight for the summer was visiting Daddy's golf course.  


Really, what is not to love-- tractors, golf, dirt, riding in a moving vehicle without a car seat,and Daddy.  It's all of the best things put together.






 Again, A. just hit her ball into the bunkers so that she could fish it out and then use a rake.  Maybe, golf is not her sport...

No comments:

Post a Comment