Wednesday, April 11, 2012

another first


3/20/12... I"m a little late, as I am with most of K.'s firsts.  But, still important none the less.  This experience was the epitome of K.'s personality.  After his first nap, around 11 when we head out to do any errands, I swooped K up to go get his first haircut.  This little guy didn't make a peep, just gave me a look, "here we go again."  We got to Pigtails and Crewcuts and he just played at the train table until I again swooped him up and put him in the "car".  We wrapped the big apron over his shoulders and he took it all in stride.  She sprayed his hair and there wasn't even a change in expression.  My sweet little even keeled boy got his first haircut without so much as a shake of the head.  I hope he will be this laid back his entire life.

Look at that big boy!!


This is the haircut that "Nasty girl" said was too ugly and A. couldn't play with her.  I think it's super cute

Our lunch date following the haircuts.  Can you tell I was feeling sentimental about going back to work.  Who takes pictures at the pizza place in the local shopping center?


.    

No comments:

Post a Comment