Wednesday, July 9, 2014

some things that I want to remember


This girl has a fight in her that I was never driven to do.  She volunteered with me at a bike race and then decided that she wanted to be in one.  This picture was after a 6 mile ride.  Now, if only she can keep focused on one thing.  My favorite part of this picture is her pose.  My girl does this for every single picture now.  It was so obvious that Gramps even had to join. 


This little guy is growing so fast.  From March to April he turned 3, learned to ride a 2 wheeler, started preschool, and gave up diapers.  I feel like each month has just as many firsts.  He loves to "do hair like daddy"  But, he is very particular about his spikes.  They have to look like a porcupine.  


It seems like everyday that he puts on someone's shoes, coat, hat etc.  Then walks up and in true Olaf fashion says, "I'm (insert name) and I like warm hugs."  

When he isn't wearing women's shoes or clothing, he is running around, biking, jumping, climbing, or something equally as active and somewhat dangerous.  So, we go through at least 3 bandaids a day.  He now knows how to clean up his own wounds, get his own bandaid, and sometimes get ice.  


Whenever I open the door to get him out of his carseat, he hides his face.  He waits for me to look under the car, in the front, or behind his chair before he'll say, "no, I"m right here!"  I know that I will miss it when he stops but wow is it annoying when I'm in a rush!


No comments:

Post a Comment