Saturday, August 18, 2012

messy eaters

This may be an occupational therapist thing, but I do not care if my kids get messy when they eat.  I would rather have them really messy than have to feed them.  A. eats spaghetti without a shirt on and I often get K. naked before meals.  On second thought, maybe its a selfish thing in that I would prefer to enjoy my food and clean up after than miss my food and have clean children.  hhmmm... I guess I never thought of it until I just typed that.  Well, now that I have something new to consider, I guess I'll just share some messy pictures.




ice cream at Bethany Beach
This messiness is a regular day to day thing so much so that our friends have threatened to take our high chair outside to power wash it after a meal.
A. at 10 months

K.'s first birthday


1 comment: