Thursday, June 14, 2012

the forever boo boo

A few weeks ago, A. fell out of the door and onto her knee.  Yes, you read correctly, she was walking and then fell out of the door.  She immediately had to have a band aid which, at the time was necessary.  She even needed 2 to cover the entire boo boo.  However, now, between the knee constantly rebreaking open from the other 323 falls onto her knee and the recurring splinters in her feet, I think we may need to buy stock in bandaids.  B. actually asked me if we generate more bandaid trash than the typical household.  Yes!!

"Mommy, I just need to rest my knee a little bit"

notice the sunscreen on the right leg.  It needed extra because we couldn't put any around her boo boo on her left leg.  I told her that I don't think the sunscreen projects onto the other leg to protect it.  She didn't believe me.  

Yes, I did oblige and make her a cast out of napkins on the rainy day at the beach.  It helped to remind her to "take it easy"

If this is the drama that we have as a 3 year old, I'm concerned about the teenage years.

No comments:

Post a Comment