Saturday, March 10, 2012

trying it on

We are in for some big changes here.  We are trying to move.  We've decided that joining my family in out west probably isn't going to happen so we might as well love our life here.  We want quiet.  We don't want 2 huge grocery stores directly across the street.  We don't need 6 lanes of traffic to cross to get to said grocery stores so that we are unable to walk.  We want a yard and sidewalks.  Mostly, I want to ride my bike with a basket on the front and the kids trailing at the back to the produce stand.  Apparently, I want Mayberry in 1960.  But, since time traveling isn't an option, I'll try for B.'s mom's old bike from 1960 instead!!!  I'll post a picture when that little piece of beauty becomes mine!

We haven't found our house yet and we are still dragging our feet for a few unanswered work questions but, we decided to try the location out for an afternoon.  Here are my happy kids that can't wait for Mommy to stop talking about our new life and to start living it!





Too cold out for our picnic so we had a tailgate instead 



running the bases at the baseball field
 Home sweet quiet home that will be close enough for the all important Bunko and family dinners but too far to keep my job.  I start my new one on April 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment