Thursday, December 8, 2011

9 months

My little man is now 9 months old.  He is still the most laid back baby ever.  He laughs and smiles most of the day except when A. is trying to hold him.  He is fantastic and in to everything.  Here are a few of his favorite things...
waving "hello", "good bye", "haven't seen you in a few minutes", "I'm happy"... He pretty much waves 24/7

power cords.  I think that he remembers where they are from day to day.  I am CONSTANTLY chasing him away from power cords.

Its a good thing the love of cords came at the same time as Christmas.  It makes life really easy.  hehe  Don't worry, before you call CPS, I removed him from the cord immediately after the picture

A., though he doesn't like to be held by his sister, he follows her around all day. 

I don't have pictures of these other things but...
Dog food- I think I chase him away from the dog bowl at least 15 x while I'm making dinner.  That doesn't count the other meals or the other times he is ... awake
Balloons- My dad had a mylar balloon for his birthday and K. crawled with it attached to his back for hours/ days.
 Food- my boy eats and eats and eats.  He now eats whatever we do, we just cut it up in small pieces. he even eats more adult foods... hummus, chicken stew, spaghetti, edamame.  He has eclectic taste.  However, he was only in the 25% for weight.

Things he does not like....
car seat
coats
being held to he can't crawl
lying on his back.  It is practically a magic trick to get his diaper changed.

K., I love to be your mom!! You have brought me so much happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment