Tuesday, November 15, 2011

girls are more better

A. thinks girls are "more better" than boys, B. thinks boys are better than girls.  A. is 3, B. is 30, they argue.  A. says girls are "more better" because they can paint their nails.  B. says, they feel pressure to paint nails so boys are better.  A. says girls are more better because they have long hair.  B. says boys are better because they don't have to mess with their hair. A. says girls are more better because they get to be brides.  She followed up with, "I will be a bride when I get bigger and I can marry daddy.  I'll paint my nails and braid my hair so I can look pretty."  He said no more.

Daddy and A. at 1 day old

A. and Daddy on his birthday (7 months)

Daddy and A. at 10 months

A. and Daddy on Halloween, age 2
A. and Daddy checking out a rainbow 3 years
A. sharing her daddy with K.

No comments:

Post a Comment