Monday, November 29, 2010

a little encouragement

Our lives are a little up in the air right now.  We are expecting a baby which along with the excitement also brings a certain amount of uncertainty.  I think this uncertainty grows with health care professionals and especially those like myself that treat and love kids with disabilities.  As much as I already love this child, there is definately some fear. 

On top of that, we are in a time that we're not sure about what to do with jobs.  I really want to stay working some but not as much.  So 1)do I stay at my job? Can I find another? Can we afford another job?  Could we still afford daycare?  All questions that I don't know answers too.  Put all of this uncertainty into Christmas when I LOVE to spend money to get good gifts for all of my family and we have quite a delimma.  So today, after talking to my husband, I was feeling really down.  I was contemplating who I should call to make the no gift agreement.  I decided to wait a little bit, pray, and enjoy the company of A.  As she was having her snack, I logged onto the computer and stumbled across this blog http://www.littlebitfunky.com/ with her entry entitle allow me to encourage you.  I"m encouraged.  Maybe this is the year for handmade gifts.  I don't know the answer but I do know that I just got a little bit more certain of our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment