Saturday, December 4, 2010

another run for parents of the year

B and I were in the room right next to A's talking about our painting project.  A is nicely playing with her dolls.  She does a great job putting them to bed, changing their diapers etc.  It got really quiet which is usually the first sign that something is wrong; a well known fact that we ignored.  A few minutes later, I peeled myself away from the very important discussion of the size of polka dots to put on A's new big sister walls.  This is what I found....
The worst part is she then decided that baby needed a bath and proceeded to go turn on the water by herself.  Don't worry, we joined her quickly. 

Another highlight... at dinner A told her daddy, "puppy is my favorite friend.  Don't worry, you are  my friend too, Daddy."  Gotta love being second to a stuffed animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment