Sunday, March 6, 2016

5 year old K.

Here is the interview for this amazing guy


1. What is your favorite color? uhhh, uummm, green
2. What is your favorite thing to do? draw
3. What is something you like to learn about?  letters
4. If were invisible for a day, what would you do?  do what ever I want. .. draw.  
5. What is something Mommy always says to you?  I love you
6. What is something Daddy always says to you?  I love you
7. What is the best thing about you? I like to draw
8. If you feel sad, what makes you happy?  warm, warm hugs
9. What makes you a good friend?  sleep because it makes me AWESOME
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  a scuba diver
11. Where is your favorite place to go? the Georgia Aquarium
12. What is the yuckiest thing you can think of? bugs
13. If you can do anything in the whole wide world, what would you do?  Be awesome by being fancy.




No comments:

Post a Comment