Sunday, December 21, 2014

trustworthy

From Oct 23-

 I have realized in the past month and a half that my kids are getting older.  Though, I still want to write and have them know what it is like now, for us as their parents, I realize that more and more of the stories are theirs.  Sometimes, it's not fair for me to share.  That is what has been going on for the past few months.  Unfortunately, our kiddos had to face some adult things.  They had to be older and bigger than they should.  But today, today her resiliency in combination with hard work was rewarded.

This girl that sometimes can drive me crazy because of her need to be in charge and in the know about everything was rewarded for trustworthiness.  She was rewarded for being a girl that a teacher can rely on and a person that will take care of her classmates.  She, I have come to realize, is growing up to be a beautiful, fantastic, girl that I and others can trust. I have never been happier to be her mama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment