Monday, December 22, 2014

be a yes

So many of my friends are in the same position as our family.  We have student loans yet are still trying to provide the best life for our kiddos all while saving for our retirement and our kids colleges.  We both have careers that we love (hence the student loans) and are already, at mid 30's finding that we are maxing out our pay scales.  We also, now have kids into everything making sure that our lives are now running from work to activities, to homework, to dropping completely drained on the couch.

Thankfully, 3 months ago we said yes to the business side of AdvoCare.  For us, it all started when my friend Erin introduced us to Spark, the energy drink. We started with a 24 day challenge and both lost inches, weight, and a pants size (B. 11.5 inches and 14 lbs.  I lost 5.5 inches).  We stuck with some parts of it for about a year though realized that AdvoCare solved our weight and energy problems, it could also help with our finances.  Now, 3 months later, we have earned $4,500 and love working with our family and friends to achieve some of the same goals that we initially had.  

Some of our success stories- 
1) "I don't have the 2:00 slump anymore"
2) "My joints feel better, my knees don't cry everytime I swing the golf club"   
3) My champion lost 18 lbs and 24 inches
4) "I went to a meeting and donuts were sitting in the middle.  I didn't even want one."  


Here is my success story- I have wanted to be a runner for SOOO long.  But, I would go from 0 to unable to breathe in 2.5 minutes.  This picture, is after our first 10K across the bay bridge.  Thats right, the 2.5 mile incline followed by 4 more miles didn't beat me!

  
Here is the thing, AdvoCare is offering a nationwide challenge with coaching starting on Jan 7th.  Say Yes and see what can happen!  


www.advocarecollins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment