Thursday, November 7, 2013

remember that time

Remember that time when you have so many changes.  Changes that are amazing and awesome and also very normal.  Changes like kids going to school and potty training, and switching work schedules.  Changes that make you so busy with daily logistics that you forget to stop and write so that you remember this awesome time in your life.  Yep, couple that with a lost camera cord so that I can't get any of the pictures from our trips, festivals, Halloween or even the tantrums and little newly underweared bum bums off of the camera and you know where we've been.  I promise, I will spend some time between buying something from the 4th school fundraiser and seeing patient's and running to the teeny tiny little potty as soon as the potty alarm beeps to focus and write.  I do want to keep this up so that my kiddos will know about their lives as wee little ones; I do want to remember this crazy time;  I do want to keep our long distance family updated. So, I will, I will, I will.... soon

1 comment:

  1. Remember that time we had to bail on a drive-in movie?

    ReplyDelete