Wednesday, October 10, 2012

i LOVE fall

I love everything about this season.
1)B. starts to have shorter hours and it is 10 months until the hell that is July in the world of a golf course superintendent.
2) football
3) dinner simmering on the stove on Sunday afternoons-- chili, red beans and rice, beef stew.  It's all amazing
4)  my birthday
5) my birthday
6) tall boots
7) cool weather
8) my birthday
9) festivals and outdoor activities

I have never been apple picking before but we went this past weekend with our great friends.  The kids, had a blast!  And, the parents have a lot of apples to eat!

the Collins and Watson kids.  It was the best of 14 pics... 

Johnny Appleseed maybe?  I don't know who the orange haired girl is though... Thelma from scooby doo?

The hay ride with no hay looked way safer than the John Deere tractor pulling a cartesqe trailer





K. walked from tree to tree then simply picked one apple and spent the rest of the time carrying it around.


The best apple picking outfit ever.  K. will be wearing it next year.



Does he not scream, "I work on an orchard and drive kids around on a tractor all day?"  PS I love John Deere

The only thing better about next year... There is an orchard 15 minutes from our new house!



No comments:

Post a Comment