Friday, December 31, 2010

glimpse into my future

Today is Friday and I am home by myself with A.  Yes, most of America is off to honor the new year, but B is at work.  This will hopefully be my life at least 3 days a week after the baby is born.  Well, certain aspects of it; the waking up at 5:15 am can go.  I looked at the clock at 8:15 to decide if it was OK to call my friend yet and realized how much we already had accomplished.  We had
  • eaten breakfast- A had 2 breakfasts- cereal with daddy and then grapefruit and peanut butter toast with me
  • watched a lovely episode of "The Fresh Beat Band" where Twist is a robot, I believe this might have been the 20th time that we watched this "new one"
  • folded and put away laundry
  • taken all of the pillow cases off of the bed to build a pillow fort
  • called Daddy 3 times at A's insistence (1. say good morning 2. tell him to clean the fan or throw it away because it might make our pillow fort dirty and 3. to apologize for ripping his magazine)  I'm sure he'll be happy to have us home more too hehe
  • taken showers
  • gotten dressed
  • played with some toys
Some of the most important decisions
  • pink or white lotion after our shower
  • blue or yellow cup for breakfast
  • pee pee in mommy or A's bathroom
  • doggy or robot Fresh Beat Band
That was all 5 hours before writing this blog.  What an exhausting, random, yet beautiful life. In the words of our favorite show-- it was a great day, a perfect way, to spend some time together.

1 comment:

  1. I love the update and I'm so glad you had a great morning together!

    ReplyDelete