Friday, March 14, 2014

big boy school

2 days before he actually turned 3, my boy got to start big boy school.  I could not be happier seeing him surrounded by other little boys and girls.  I love the structure yet focus on play.  I love the kitchen, lego table, sand table, and job list. I love seeing his teachers give him hugs.  He, however, isn't so happy about it.  Everyday when I pick him up and say, "how was your day?" he answers with, "I cry and cry and cry." He then can tell me some things like today they ran after a kite and made a wind sock (again, I love this school.) His friend and our neighbor says, "he cried and I got him a paper towel."  So, I guess someone is looking out for him.  
The boys on their way into big boy school on the first day


All ready

"I cry and cry and cry." How does that not break any Mother's heart?
Here is his interview from the first day and 3rd birthday
1. What is your favorite color? uhhh, uummm, yellow and green (lello and geen)
2. What is your favorite thing to do? umm to go "ROAR"
3. What is something that you learned?  uummm kites
4. If were invisible for a day, what would you do?  uummm I don't know
5. What is something Mommy always says to you?  (tapped his chin) grown ups come back
6. What is the best thing about you? umm, hehe, I guess I don't know
7. If you feel sad, what makes you happy?  Give Ms. Sue a hug.  I get hearts in my tummy
8. What makes you a good friend?  Play dinosaurs with Nolan (pay dindosor wif Nowan)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Actually, a dragon
10. Where is your favorite place to go? to church.  I don't cry at church very much
11. What is the yuckiest thing you can think of? green ham and eggs
12. If you can do anything in the whole wide world, what would you do?  Jump like this and jump over Cooley like a grown up jumps over Mommy and a chair

I'm so proud of this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment