Monday, December 16, 2013

good morning, sunshine

I love when this little guy wakes me up.  I love that he comes in with his lovie, another friend, and then  kisses me on the nose.
 Then he whispers, "you have dreams, Mama?"  Except, it sounds more, "you have deems, mama?" said with a pause between each word.
 He climbs into bed and even though it is a big king size bed, he puts his head right next to mine.  He usually waits for my groggy eyes to open for about 4-5 minutes before he asks to play puzzles.  Which, again, sounds more like "pay puzis."
I love that he waits for about 10 more minutes before he gets up to go downstairs and get a "nak" from the snack cabinet downstairs.  I love that as I get up to take a shower, he and A. then snuggle up and eat their snacks.

I hate that this happens before 5:30 am and that I always have a bed with crumbs in it.  But, man are they and their bedheads worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment