Monday, March 18, 2013

little photographer

For some reason, A. has been obsessed with taking pictures recently.  hhmmm, I don't know why she is used to having a camera around all the time...  She, however, wants to capture what she sees on a daily basis.  Then she tells me about the pictures.  Here are her most recent photo journal.

Making Mommy smile on the teeth

Gotta love the rainbow on the TV.

I just like Doc
Maybe we watch too much TV. Or, maybe Mommy's camera is only available when we are having quiet down time.  I prefer the latter but I still feel a little crappy about my parenting right this minute.

Journal 2:


Too pretty.  It's for my best friend

just her card

The bag was pretty
A. actually spent about 3 hours over 3 days decorating this present for her friend's birthday party on Saturday.  I think my favorite is the card but I also love the flowers (not pictured) that she drew next to the wrapping paper flowers.  Then she says, "I hope she likes everything about here present."

No comments:

Post a Comment