Thursday, July 7, 2011

4 months

My great friend gave us this little sheep when A was born.  I took a picture of her on it every month to see how she grew.  I'm doing the same thing for K (I did forget at 3 months... oops).  I don't think that these 2 will be able to deny that they are brother and sister.  Can you tell who is who?



A at 4 months was 14 lbs 6 oz, 26 1/8 inches. K at 4 months is 15 lbs 3 oz and 26 inches.  So, my little guy is shorter and chubbier.  They have both been FANTASTIC babies.  We used to talk about how calm A. was, but when you put K. next to her, she was downright rowdy.  He is so calm that I have even asked the doctor if it is OK for him to be so stoic.  I think we are just blessed to have a little laid back guy to even out his super busy sister!  

No comments:

Post a Comment