Monday, October 23, 2017

God's timing

Our pastor this week was talking about asking in prayer and receiving from God.  Mark 11:22 does not say ask within reason.  It does not say ask what you feel is right, but it simply puts ask and believe with every ounce of your being.  Then, God will use you to greater heights than you can ever imagine.  Wow!  This time last year, I was begging God to show us our next move.  I wasn't in a good place in our life because I wanted desperately to be home with our children.  I wanted not to work yet to be financially stable.  I wanted my husband to be present when he was home and to actually have a chance to be home.  I wanted to know how L. fit into our life.  Fast forward one year and we live in a different state with B. at a new golf course.  We are schooling our children at home using Classical Conversations and I get the privilege and honor of watching them grow, learn, and excel.  We get to have L. as part of our lives part time and have the benefit of being part of and amazing group of people raising him.  God has provided in so many ways that it is almost incomprehensible. 

I'm going to start using this blog to record some of our boring daily life and some really interesting things that we do to help me when I have to report their education at the end of the year.  And, because I really want to gratefully remember these parts of our life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment