Friday, April 26, 2013

what?


A picture says 1,000 words.  Well, if that is true, then K.'s face says 1,000,000 words.  He is still a pretty even keeled kid and still doesn't talk much (well, in comparison to his sister whom never shuts up).  But, his face is always letting us know what is going on.  When he is talking, his most used word is "what?"  He uses this word and points at everything at any given time.  Here are a few of my favorites


  • "what?"- when pointing at his sister on the toilet--- uummm pee maybe
  • "what?" - when pointing at a picture in a book... a cow, a blade of grass, a door knob, a barn, a cloud, a ... just let me finish reading...
  • "what?" - every tractor on the side of the road.  He asks so much that when A. and I were in the car alone the other day she said, "I'm glad K. isn't here because he would just say what and I would have to keep answering him."
  • "what?"- when literally opening my eyes in the morning.  I guess he was asking me my dream?
  • what?" - each food on his plate
I love you my sweet inquisitive little boy.  But, there is such a thing as a stupid question.  

No comments:

Post a Comment